Compare pricing between our different manufacturing processes.
Custom Logo Pins
Custom logo pins offer a low cost solution for trade shows and conventions. Companies use pins to reward and recognize safety or achievments. Sport Clubs and non-profits use custom pins for members, trading and events. Our company has sold millions of pins to thousands of customers.
Recently we aquired Juniper Emblems from Lacombe, Alberta making us one of the largest suppliers in Canada. Our pin sales team has at least 10 years experience and as much as 17 years.
Some people call the label pins, pin buttons or even badges. Our industry called them lapel pins. This refers to the place where you pin them - on the lapel of your jacket.
There is so much industry jargon! We aim to cut through the tech-talk and guide you towards getting the best pin possible. Our pin experts are ready to help you.
The 411 On Pins
- The lowest priced pins are PRINTED, followed by SOFT ENAMEL and then HARD ENAMEL
- Selecting the right pin process depends on your design complexity and your budget
- The vast majority of our pin sales use the hard enamel or soft enamel process
- Pin pricing depends on: size, quantity and process
- Electroplate (metal) is not counted as a color
- Most logo pins are between .75" and 1.25"
- Art services are free of charge
- Click on a pin type to inquire or purchase
Confused? Call 1-866-661-9696 or use our form to inquire