There are two ways to make a custom sport medals.
1. Die Struck Medallions: The most popular and economical!
- sized 1.00" - 3.00"
- typically 2 mm-3 mm thick
- typically costs $3-5 depending on size and quantity of order
- set up charges are lower for this product making it ideal for orders 50-500pc
- custom medals are used by soccer, highland games, hockey, ringette, tournaments
2. Die Cast Medallions: For larger designs that require a feel of prestige.
- sized 2.50" - 4.00"
- typically 3mm - 5mm thick
- suitable for more prestigous events
- typically costs $4-15 per medal depending on size and quantity of order
- set up charges are higher for this product than die struck
- best for larger quantity orders of 500-2500 pc
- used for complex art, 3d engraving, internal holes in design etc
- mostly used by national and international events with larger orders
- we've supplied custom medals for mountain biking, track and field, masters games and hockey tournaments
What makes us unique as a medal supplier?
- management has over 20 years in the business
- our designers understand metal finishing techniques AND graphic design
- lead time 2-3 weeks
- our orders shipped factory direct to you
- our custom design pricing is the same or cheaper than most stock medals